Monday, January 4, 2016

Standard room, Okura Prestige Hotel Taipei

CX package has a bargain sale for this hotel room.  The location is at the intersection of Chung Shan N. Rd and Nan Jing E. Rd.  Back behind this hotel is the boutique hotel I once tried.  So it's quite familiar to me.  So quick it has been then another 16 years.  Now this area is in a revival with more shopping and dinning places.  
The room is quite comfy and spacious with a Japanese electronic toilet bowl, but a bit too electronic that if you pass by it, it would be opened up or closed.  The curtain is also electronic powered.  I personally don't like too many things being electronically operated.  

5 comments:

Stella said...

YOu are right Sea.
The electronic toilet and curtain are too sensitive and caused unnecessary action.
Sometimes too high tech can create inconvience too ironically.

in the sea said...

Those did make me go backward. I'd turn off all the AI and auto-dictation of my web and other writing software. Those are really draggy and clumsy when you write some English or non-English words.

Stella said...

So this high tech thing is extra piece of fish to me.

in the sea said...

Yes, and we should make good use of our brain and 4 limbs and body as gifted by our Creator. This is a good way to appreciate what the Creator created us.

Stella said...

Yes sir totally agreed.