Sunday, August 13, 2017

Back to where I live happy

There are times I have been asked if and why I stopped writing this blog.   Got disoriented?  Thinking about quite many themes to continue but ended up - BE YOURSELF.  I recall in my high school (a band 5 school that I deliberately chose it because it didn't have a name).  Perhaps it's my rebellious character that I don't go for the main stream and perhaps I'd like to challenge that not a famous school can get you what you want in life.  Perhaps I would say I have a discrimination against those famous schools.  However, there I had 3 happy years of study and helping the classmates around.  There I improved my English with my well-respected Filipino English teacher.  There I had a very thoughtful Chinese teacher to post my Chinese composition in the newspaper for getting me some script fees.  Because of that, I was the only one who keeps on giving my Chinese teacher the weekly article like a diary.  That took for 2 years and I enjoyed handing him every Monday and I still remember his assertive smile for keeping on with that habit.  That's the happiness I created in my school life.  So when I saw this slogan "Live Happy", I saw my Chinese teacher, English teacher and some classmates.  I don't intend to look for them in facebook.  That doesn't mean I forgot them.  Life is in courses and each course we have different people around.  My school life is in my memory and all the faces of my classmates are still so deep in my mind.   I still keep the school graduation record book of all of them.  That's my real book for the school, not what Facebook originally intended to suggest.  Do you expect 100 alert tunes for that kind of group chat or simply silently enjoy your memory with them?  I enjoy my way to live happy.

No comments: