Sunday, March 24, 2019

Taikoo Place, open garden, HK

It was almost 20 years ago, I had a chance of viewing the future of Taikoo Place being revamped with super tall buildings but in the same time a big open green area.  Time flies.  Today I could see part of the green area and yet another new project called Blue Print (again, a very boring term co-working space/serviced office/event venue).
As when I noticed how the construction kept their dust/mud not to be spread out, like regular water sprinkling and the trucks being cleaned before leaving on the road...etc.), I realised this part is really important for the neighbouring environment.  It seemed not many places are practising it, when I saw how dusty it could be in cities like Saint Petersburg, Helsinki and Melbourne...etc.

No comments: