Friday, July 16, 2021

Skye, French restaurant, Hotel Park Lane by Pullman, Causeway Bay, HK

This French restaurant served a 3 course lunch set at around HK$400.  I chose a Nicoise salad, beef filet and a fruit salad with sorbet.  I couldn't say the salad is a salad.  As seen, there were 2 tiny veggie on 4 tiny tuna slices with capers and sauce.  The main course was also very small.  The dessert wasn't too big as I had a very close up to take the photo.   All the dishes weren't bad though.  My business friends told me this is a fine dining and Michelin graded....etc.  Once again, I told them my dining experiences over the years in various places in Southern France and Paris, from local to high end restaurants that I really don't consider fine dining means "tiny".  This kind of so-called fine dining is just a HK-style fine dining.


 

No comments: