Friday, April 4, 2014

A trip to a rewarding life, Aleenta Phang Nga and Natai beach, SW Thailand

Used to go visit my mother's place and grand ma's place right on the day of Ching Ming festival for consecutively 6 years in a row.  Later on, as it was quite dangerous (yes, the ferries were packed and even overloaded after long hours of lining up), after we accomplished the tasks.  However, I don't agree to doing that on that day but rather remember them each day for some moments.
Aleenta Phang Nga and Natai beach are some places I often think of them, as it's really a sea place where they used to live by.  I recall my mother rowing a sampan, grand ma fixing the fish net on the boat, and father repairing the engine in the under deck.  I wish to bring them to come here and see how living can be by the seaside.  They always wanted a place with shelter from wind and rain.  That's the tough life they had from the rough sea and so I wanna tell them another life that we can live to a calm sea - a rewarding life from hard working.  Though they couldn't experience in person, these are something I have always wanna tell them and let them know I'm well.  Be happy in another life. 

1 comment:

Stella said...

Your mother and grandma will be happy to see you being happy.