Monday, September 28, 2015

Hotels of the bugs and cockroaches, Furamaxclusive Sathorn, BKK

Tried this hotel 4-5 years ago, but it wasn't that bad.  This time I had to say "not anymore".  Pros are: big and spacious room with 2 toilets (67 sq. m.) at just US$65 net with breakfast, 5 min. walk to Chongnonsi BTS. Cons are: lots of bugs and cockroaches found, poor sound proof, indifferent staff services - actually no service.  Ended up my friend got serious bug bites.  I didn't have a thorough smooth sleep - woke up every 1 to 2 hours though I didn't mean to detect anything.  BTW, my other friends staying at the opposite side (Trinity hotel - now Glow) saw some fierce spirit jumping over on their beds.  Better stay away this area.  Yet, quite many impolite interesting scanner people here.

No comments: