Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Traffic light and your phone.

Have heard quite many anti-parties claiming that walking is healthier these days (after the subway was damaged).  I then commented back to some of my friends that "working out should be a constant habit but not suddenly thought of, and please keep it up either you can take the subway or not.  These days people often make excuses for what they have done to justify their mindset.  It's even irrational for some claiming that no traffic light is good for getting ourselves smarter or even claiming "all these are just non-living things".  I'd also commented back to those of my anti-party friends that "then destroy your phone too as the phone is also a non-living thing".
I was in a car ride in Kowloon last week and spent almost 1.5 hour to pass thru' the cross harbour tunnel.  Mass traffic jam and even some car accidents took place.  My question was why the medias just reported on the demonstration mass but not on all these reality scenes.  

No comments: