Saturday, January 25, 2020

The pool with an annoying attendant, Noku Maldives

The pool was at the south west corner of the island with a panoramic sunset view.  On the first day, the pool attendant was very nosey about the swimming tools that we have.  As he noticed that I saw him picking up the swimming paddles without asking, he tried to switch the attention by asking me to take a shower before going to the pool.  Later on, after I went to the sea and returned and further noticed he was checking our beach bag and even opened it.  He then got a bit scared when he noticed I came back and saw him touching the bag.  So he was trying to alarm first by telling me to take a shower like a warning.  It was useless to argue with this kind of person, but I prompted to complain to the resort's manager.  Nonetheless, I felt awlful to see that pool attendant anymore.  

No comments: