Sunday, May 2, 2021

Dinner set meal, the Drawing Room, St. Regis HK.

This place has been a hot spot and I was told it required 1 month advance booking.  This time I called for a booking 3 days ago.  As it served a meal set (hummus, ravioli and a choco. crepe), I asked if they catered for a replacement for certain diet.  They were quite thoughtful of having a quinoa salad, steamed fish and fresh fruit.  As I was curious to try their original menu, so I stayed with it.  The humus and ravioli were quite nice, though it's a bit boring (and as I expected) that some Michelin style mousses like beetroot, pumpkin... as garnish.  The ravioli was a bit too small (only 3 pieces, supposed ravioli should be served in 6).  The choco. crepe wasn't aromatic enough.  So I'd prefer the diet menu.  

 

No comments: