Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bei Otto, deli shop, cafe and restaurant, soi 20 Sukhumvit BKK

This place caught my eyes after my visit from Jer Ngnor the other night.  Then the next morning I decided to give it a try.  I got a breakfast set with an orange juice, a cold cut platter and bread and a cup of coffee at TH325++.  It can be considered pretty expensive but considering all the cold cut is important (though it's something a common quality), it is still a nice meal to try something German.

3 comments:

Stella said...

This place is nice with European feel.
The Piggy bread looks so delicious.
Even the 2 hard boiled eggs look so good.
I always like this kind of Continental/European breakfast.

in the sea said...

The price is also quite European, about THB350.

Stella said...

Yes the price is also European too.