Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Crep Story, Marais, Paris

After a morning walk from Louvre, along River Seine, a stop at Notre Dame, to Marais, I felt like something hearty and warm.  There I passed by this crepe shop and noticed it's quite crowded.  Got a good deal for a dry cider, a crepe with some savoury choices, a salad and a sweet crepe at Euros 13.50. The cider is pretty strong, especially to someone who can't drink much like me, but it's good to go with the crepe for balancing the heavy feeling.  Salad is pretty nice too with light touch and toss of olive oil and balsamic dressing.  I chose their house signature choco. crepe as the dessert.  It's with drowning chico. filling inside that I couldn't finish it all.  The meal last until 8-9pm that evening.  So full.... 

3 comments:

Stella said...

What are those surrounding the sunny side up?

in the sea said...

That's the crepe covering it, and a side salad.

Stella said...

Thank you Sea for the note.