Monday, January 1, 2018

A Christmas dinner at Jamie's Kitchen, BKK

I'm not much into festive season, nor do I feel like taking a specific meal to go with the season.  This time my friends noticed there is a special set for Christmas - THB1,250++ (THB250 extra if choosing a beef filet).  So we went for a dinner on Christmas eve.  We chose a mushroom soup which is very good among the other starters.  The prawn cocktails was somewhat disappointing as some very bland frozen prawns were used.  I don't mind frozen prawns, but at least marinated in some seasoning or in a heavy cocktail sauce though I don't like it this way.  The main - beef filet made up for the prawn cocktail.  The sides (roasted veggie) were a plus.  The cod fish was nice too.  Another highlight was the parfait and the choco. tart.

No comments: