Saturday, January 27, 2018

boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection

Got a very good rate from Wing On Travel online site at just HK$800 (incl. breakfast) for this nice hotel.  Later on as I was to introduce my other friends to try Wing On Travel, I got the answer that they prefer to choose Agoda as they consider those HK travel sites would have virus or hacker attack.  This is again something I really don't understand why most of the peoples' behaviour would be that constrained to only a few sites the majority take.  Today when I noticed on the Whatsapp circle that some "free" fake giveaway was on the viral circulation, so wouldn't it be even more devastating than just a simple hotel booking.  Sometimes it's more enjoyable to become and act to be ignorant.  
Back to this hotel, it's in a very convenient location, close to the train station and the main attractions.  Yet, quite a no. of nice restaurants are nearby.  

No comments: