Saturday, May 19, 2018

Shuttle boat ride from Anantara Dhigu to Anantara Veli, Maldives

This resort is on the west side of the other 2 sister island resorts (Anantara Veli & Naladu - the former one is an adult resort and the latter one is a high end secluded one).  There is a shuttle boat running between the 2 Anantara resorts but they don't allow the kids to go to Veli during off-meal time (i.e. they can only allow kids to go to Veli during lunch and dinner time.  
It's good that I can take the opportunity to check out Veli since I have got this one my travel list.  After getting to have this site visit, I'd remove this from my travel list.   When the boat approached the Veli's pier, I realised those cheaper villas are very close to the pier and yet the water is quite muddy.

No comments: