Saturday, July 21, 2018

IHOP (International House of Pancakes), Siam Paragon BKK

It's quite difficult to tell the others about the difference of buttermilk pancakes and the Asian style pancakes if they often claim "crisy" outside only for the latter one.  Though I am not into American food, I like the way it was made so hearty and comforting.  IHOP was one of my favourite restaurants I visited in the States.  So when I first noticed this in KL and Dubai, I felt like meeting a good old friend. When they opened in Siam Paragon, I was happier it was geting closer and more convenient.  Photo 1: is their all day breakfast with steak cubes with fried onion, (original) hash brown, scrambled egg and their signature pan cake.  We also ordered their other specialities like waffles and French toasts.  On personal preference, I'd prefer waffles, but I'd still like their pancakes because of the good old memory.  

No comments: