Saturday, October 6, 2018

Artisan condo, Ratchada, BKK

When I visited the site of Supalai Wellington 2 earlier this year, the sales agent expected me to know about the name of this condo Artisan as she claimed the developer was from HK.  Recently there is a sales gallery.  I got curious to go in and find out what this condo. is.  So I googled BGY and it's Country Garden, as denoted from Bie Guay Yuen (碧桂園).  The sales agent told us the studio and 1 bedroom units were sold out, and only 2 out of 4 towers were only sold to Thai citizens.  So I asked for checking a 2 bedroom unit of 75 sq. m. at THB12 millions.  I didn't feel like taking any photos since the deco. was a bit too boring luxury type.  I was actually interested to see how the shopping mall will be.  The mall takes approximately a total area of 7,000 sq. m. with a supermarket on the ground floor.  So it's a medium size mall, good for the growing residential area of this Thiam Ruam Mit vicinity.  Apart from this there is an interesting service from this condo with extra management fee, like Airport shuttle, party hosting, tour planning.....  

No comments: