Friday, April 12, 2019

Market Lane Coffee, Melbourne

A group of students gathered outside this shop and it looked their teacher was taking them on a local tour about some historical things of Melbourne.  I saw a tart/pastry shell next to the coffee machine.  Almond often caught my attention.  To with the almond tart and it's about 27 degree celsius in a sunny afternoon, I chose a peach/rose flavour iced coffee to chill off a bit, though I was thinking I might have a wrong choice.  If they have a coke zero on the menu, I'd have definitely chosen it.  Turned out my wrong choice is true.  Ironic for a true wrong choice, and further ironic I am happy that my guess was right.  Life can be easy if we take it easier to accept the truth and not often go back for regretting.  Neither could I taste any coffee nor some hint of peach or rose, but it's an icy drink I felt like.  No need to ask too many reasons behind why and what if.   
The hot mocha is a right choice though.  The hazelnut brownie was considered a better one after all the other cakes we had in Melbourne.  At least something comforting though not the best.

No comments: