Tuesday, June 16, 2020

滿福樓 Dynasty Chinese restaurant, Renaissance Harbour View Wanchai, HK

This restaurant, Celestial Court, Unicorn, Tang Dynasty... have been the regular places for me to try some delicate Cantonese cuisine when I worked in Tsimshatsui.  This one used to be in the New World hotel in Tsimshatsui and moved with New World hotel to Wanchai and later on changed to the management of Renaissance.  
As when I noticed the staycation program of Renaissance offered a set dinner by this restaurant, I was determined to book this stay.  The manager told us they had a special offer of a fish maw with goose web at HK$180 (from HK$320).  When it was served, I was surprised to see such a big fish maw.  It's much worth it, so is the set dinner.  The service was good too and I noticed they were in a very good team spirit.  I have noticed they served the dishes right away when they were out from the kitchen and yet not messed up with the order.

No comments: