Sunday, April 25, 2021

Premier Room, St. Regis HK

On their website, this Premier room is the top tier claiming 570 sq. ft. with partial sea view, vs the other rooms at 530 sq. ft.  However, as when I walked in, I couldn't find it 570 sq. ft. and the partial sea view is at the HK standard (about 10 degree sea view).  The deco. is a bit cheesy luxury.  The bed mattress is a bit too soft and bulky.  The sound proof isn't too ideal.  The hotel claimed for its services, but it's a bit too annoying when almost everyone repeated the same routine so-called services.  I have already mentioned some preferences from my booking, but none of those was noted.  I also rectified their letter for some misleading info. about the check-in procedure.  Later on, the butler asked me to show that letter to make sure if I correctly told it's misleading.  This isn't nice at all as the guest would feel as if they weren't telling the truth.  Ended up that butler said "oh, yes, the letter said so...".

 

No comments: