Monday, July 1, 2013

2013 Summer review: Breakfast of Aleenta Phang Nga, Phuket, Thailand

The breakfast of Aleenta has been quite controversial on the internet forum discussion.  Some like it a lot and some don't in an extreme way.  Over the years, their high-tea tray serving some cold cut, pastry and fresh fruits is still fine with me.  The steamed basket of siu mai isn't what I appreciated.  I like their variety of bread from Bavarian, Sourdough, Multi-grain, wheat, German rye, honey...  Together with my favourite Sunshine morning glory (beet root with apple) drink, this is something I would prefer.  What's more, their smoked salmon is nice too. 

3 comments:

Stella said...

The breakfast looks good to me.
They are all the food I like: the toasted bread, the poached eggs, the salmon, the juice.......
How much is this breakfast?

in the sea said...

It's included (must be included in the room rate for 2 persons as there aren't other restaurants nearby, at least within a few km). However, on the published price, it's about THB850net.

Stella said...

Thank you SEA. So almost $30 US for this breakfast as the suggested retail price.