Saturday, July 27, 2013

Grand Suite, Grande Centre Point, Terminal 21, Asoke Bangkok

Thought about this hotel several times but didn't try it somehow.  Centre Point was once my regular choice, way back to its first few branches in Petchburi, Langsuan and Wireless Road.  When travelling in a larger group, I'd consider a hotel in a convenient location with sky train connection.  So this time I took this one.  Originally booked a grand deluxe and got upgraded to this grand suite (with 20 sq. m. extra space, in total 67 sq. m.).  The view is superb to the side of Sukhumvit Asoke area.  The bath room is also quite Japanese with the electronic cleaning system.  Perhaps it needs to match the toilet theme of the Terminal 21.  Another good thing is the washing/drying machine and the large fridge.  Actually it'd still be a serviced apartment rather than a hotel.  *Centre Point has re-branded itself to hotel, leaving the Thong Lor branch as the only serviced apartment. 

3 comments:

Stella said...

Wow the room is so big and the view so good.
So Center Point has converted into hotel rather than serviced apartment except Thong Lor.
I had a good memory staying at the Thong Lor one; also the Starbucks across CP is very comfy.
Is this the one you earned quite a lot with the AE card and the upgrade?

in the sea said...

AE card and the upgrade? I don't think so, but I miss the old Center Point.

Stella said...

Yes I also missed the old Center Point with so good price.
Those were the days my friend.