Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dessert Buffet, Cova, World Trade Centre, Causeway Bay, HK

This branch offers a dessert buffet from 6:30-10pm on Fridays to Sundays.  My curiosity drove me to check it out.  So at HK$208, it covers 2 drinks (even one drink is about HK$50-60) and a wide array of sandwiches, cold dishes and lots of mini pastry and cakes.  Just in time that I didn't take a dinner.  So got a table right away.  It's a full table rather than a dessert buffet.  All the food are much beyond my expectation.  Most of all, I could get my favourite Cova Mocha!

2 comments:

Stella said...

Good for you as dinner, high tea and dessert all at one time, at one bill.
I think this place is famous for the movie stars.

in the sea said...

I'm not sure, as I normally would give those stars a break from not seeing them. To give them a respect is to avoid seeing them.