Friday, August 23, 2013

Lunch at Tonsai restaurant, Naka Island resort, Phuket, Thailand

Tonsai is the main restaurant serving breakfast, lunch to dinner.  The lunches I had are pretty good, especially the hot fresh bread basket.  Remarked that all the dishes weren't too salty, but they are all quite pricey, from THB350-500 from Pad Si Ew to Burger (which in many other similar resorts it is ranged from THB250-380).  As for the dessert, the Tiramisu is impressive though it's at THB380.  I somehow don't appreciate their using Movenpick ice cream.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Yes the price is quite expensive here but once in a while for vacation is ok.
Tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts that I eat almost every week.
Never heard of Movenpick ice cream.

in the sea said...

No need to know about the Movenpick ice cream. Not worth trying. Too creamy.

Stella said...

To know there is something I can skip finally.
I don't like creamy ice cream at all.