Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Arize Hotel, soi 26, Sukhumvit Road, BKK

The hotel has a very warm welcome for outsiders to go check their rooms and even welcome to any photo taking as they know it's a free publicity purpose of their hotel.  Besides, at least people including me wouldn't have anything negative on writing their comments.  After checking the 1BR and 2BR suites, my impression is not bad though I'd prefer a higher ceiling room.  The only drawback is their swimming pool and gym, which are not open and well equipped.  Nonetheless, if you are not concerned about these facilities, this is a very good choice for Sukhumvit area.

3 comments:

Stella said...

The sofa is big I think I can sleep there no problem.
Thanks for the checking and showing.

in the sea said...

You are welcome. It's always good to check something new.

Stella said...

Thank you for taking the time and walking and effort for the search.

Guess this is the program and sight seeing tour for your recent BKK trip.