Saturday, March 29, 2014

Something to remember - stir fried jelly fish with chicken slices, at Wu Kong restaurant, Causeway Bay, HK

Wu Kong often updates its menu every few months.  This time something really caught my eyes - a very home cooking dish but yet the most difficult one - stir fried jelly fish with chicken slices.  This dish also reminds me of my favourite chef Lee Tsang Pang Chin.  I followed her recipe and did this dish quite several times.  I like the sea salty flavour to go with the chicken and that you don't need to marinate the chicken much - a very good combination.
Unfortunately this one was a bit disappointing - too watery because the jelly fish is a bit too overcooked and yet it's not in proportion with the amount of chicken slices.  On the other dish stir fried corn and mined pork in steamed bun.  This one was pretty good to good though.

1 comment:

Stella said...

Oh I like jelly fish a lot.
Wu Kong also so good.