Thursday, March 20, 2014

The swimming pool and the gym, Hilton Sukhumvit, BKK

In proportion, the gym and the swimming pool of this higher brand of Hilton seem to be a bit below standard, as compared to its sister property DoubleTree.  The pool is half the size of that one of DoubleTree and the lounging area is only 1/3rd.  Then the gym is pretty packed with not too much space.  It's quite ironic that Hilton is almost double the size of DoubleTree.  After this stay, I'd prefer DoubleTree.  When I went back to the front office of DoubleTree for trying to see their superior room (bigger one), I was recognised and asked why we don't like Hilton.  I simply told them Hilton's facilities aren't that attractive.


3 comments:

Stella said...

Are the underwear the decoration on room for the "professional" guests?

in the sea said...

They are meant for the men's and ladies' rooms. :)

Stella said...

Oh I see.
Thank you Sea.