Saturday, March 15, 2014

No. 1 Lounge, Terminal 3, London Heathrow Airport

On the outbound journey to Europe, my flight had a four hour stop at Heathrow.  So I got curious to check out the lounge (under Priority Pass) of Terminal 3 (Terminal 5 is only for BA and that it takes at least an hour of shuttle ride among terminals of Heathrow.  Though I had 4 hours for the transit, it was still a bit hectic to me to catch my flight because the security of Heathrow isn't that smooth.
Back to this lounge, it's very well facilitated from lounging area, food station, shower service and entertainment.  It's easy to spend a few hours here.

6 comments:

Stella said...

Europe in general is very clean and neat to me.

in the sea said...

It depends. I saw quite many cigarette butts, some dog's poh ooh...

Stella said...

My chef friends from France just arrived LA.

in the sea said...

Glad that you will have some happy time. Cheers!

Stella said...

Non stop eating and eating sicne everything here is cheap for them.

in the sea said...

When Euros is introduced, the ex-Francs got about 60-70% higher. In some supermarket, they will have some Francs index for people to know the price comparison.