Sunday, June 15, 2014

Bolaven Laos and Indochine restaurant, Jaffee Road, Wanchai HK

Pleasant to find a Lao deli shop, serving Pho and various type of Indo Chine food (Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos/Thai).  Got a Pad Lao (stir fried noodle in Lao style).  I like the way they made all the food not so salty/sweet/seasoned.  I can even taste their noodle texture is of some raw quality without too much refining and processing.  The pros is the healthy point.  The cons is the rough texture someone may not appreciate it.  I do like the texture though.  A 3 course meal with a salad, main dish plus a coffee is just HK$65-85.  The sunny deco makes you feel so comfortable.


2 comments:

Stella said...

I love guessing game.
I think this is a very "yeah" HK Style Cafe or coffee shop.

Stella said...

Never tried out Loa food yet.
i like the atmosphere here.