Tuesday, June 17, 2014

新仙牛腩咖喱店 Sun Shin beef brisket noodle and curry house, CC Wu Bldg. Wanchai HK

Got told about this shop several times from friends over the past 2 years.  Finally I could get to try it. The soup base is really nice and the beef brisket is a half fat and lean - so aromatic though I still prefer a lean choice.  The shop has a signature tender water cress in soup at just HK$13.  I like it very much as it's a very selected one.  Next to the veggie, that's another interesting drink - barley with crushed ginger in rock sugar.  Barley is not my favourite as it has a "dull" flavour and texture.  This time with a small amount of crushed ginger, this "dull" feeling was gone.  That's good that we can learn when we eat or drink.  I'll come back here for their curry.  Photo 3: they have prepared various containers of curry - smells so good!

1 comment:

Stella said...

The curry soup looks very mild.