Sunday, September 14, 2014

A sunny lunch at Le Normandie, Mandarin Oriental Bangkok

Interesting that each time I visited this place, the weather was very sunny.  It's really pleasant to have a sip at my favourite glass bottled Evian and a bite of Le Normandie's immaculate breads.  I can call it a nice meal with me, not even going to the 3-4 courses.  I'd like Le Normandie can switch my soup choice to one more starter - meaning 2 starters for a 4 course choice.  The beef tartare is awesome!  We took the captain's recommendation for the ox tail and duck breast for the mains.  No complaint.  

2 comments:

Stella said...

So the crepe dessert is still there.
Good food, good place, good service, good view, good memnory also good price.

in the sea said...

I guess that one may be kept for quite some time.