Friday, September 19, 2014

Mandarin room, Mandarin Oriental Bangkok

This room is on the back side corner of the floor with about 70-80% extra space than the superior/deluxe room.  However, I'd prefer the superior/deluxe room, as the bed mattress is better and the air-conditioning is more average at every part of the room.  This one is partially ventilated to the bed side that I really don't like it.  The couch is too soft and low.  The cabinet is not so smooth and I believe not many guests have stayed here.

5 comments:

Stella said...

I don't like air con to the bed side also I don't like soft couch or soft bed.
However, the spacious room, nice balcony, nice view, big closet, and the impeccable MO service will more than offset the drawbacks.

in the sea said...

Mmh.. I'd prefer the superior/deluxe rooms because I feel less undisturbed. I felt something with this room.

Stella said...

Will all your trips to here and there all of a sudden I feel you can rent out your hosue in HK LOL......

You can just rent back a few days each month ha ha ha....

in the sea said...

In the old time of vinyl discs for single songs, there were often some "extended play" versions.

Stella said...

Yes extended play, extended stay and extended trips ha ha ha.
Thank you for the extended photos and blogs.....