Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Noymond Organic cafe, Susukino, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan

As the breakfast timing is quite restricted that the guests need to leave the restaurant by 10am, I passed one of the breakfasts and so went to check out this cafe which is very near to the hotel.  The shop highlighted its organic this and that.  The coffee wasn't too impressive and yet the sandwich too soft.  I like the egg salad filling though.  So the meal is half and half, and the ambient environment got a plus.

5 comments:

Stella said...

I think J foods is supposed to be expensive and not filling.
I still remember when I was a kid I stared at those fancy and pricey candies at J Store.

in the sea said...

Quite extreme in some way. I've seen "steamed rice" buffet in Japan.

Stella said...

Har? That is good for me as I like steamed rice as the taste is sweet.
In fact I like any rice.
In fact I like any food.

in the sea said...

I see. Next time i'll bring you there. They serve Pakistan rice (good for those who have diabetes as it's very low at sugar level).

Stella said...

Good for me. Thank you Sea.
As I shall have diabetes later.