Thursday, February 12, 2015

Recalling my fond memories with CX 747-400

This business class might be the shortest period of CX (from 07-11).  Also noted that CX is now phrasing out their 747-400 aircraft for their long haul flights as replaced by 777-300ER.  Expected CX will sell the remaining 747-400 (only 7 left and there were around 40 before).  Fortunately on my flight to Sapporo, I could get on this 747-400, and recall how this aircraft used to be the backbone of CX fleet, and how many times I flew to the States and Europe on this aircraft.  Had a nice breakfast though the dim sum wasn't too good (no complaint when it's served 30,000 feet above).

3 comments:

Stella said...

The food here looks good to me.

I like the reflection of the plane from the second last photo.

Thank you Sea.

in the sea said...

I like that photo too because it has the shape of 747.

Stella said...

Very nice photo with nice camera and nice photographer.