Monday, August 17, 2015

Dubai Mall part 2, UAE

Besides shopping and shopping, there are a lot of things to do in this giant mall.  You can spend a whole day on this big aquarium or ice skating, or just checking around the deco. of this mall.  That's why I had to come back here for a return visit.  Besides, many malls in Dubai close at 12 midnight on weekdays and 1am on weekends, but still open at 10/11am; so you won't get stressed if you miss something or running out of time for a dinner.  On the first day, I left the mall at 11pm something. This is something the other malls should learn.

5 comments:

Stella said...

This aquarium has been introduced many times from TV.
I like the working hours here fit my life style.
Glad to see Rainforest Cafe is here too.

in the sea said...

I thinks shopping malls should close at least 12 midnight because quite many people work late.

Stella said...

That is what I like.
Hate to see shops closed early very foolish.

in the sea said...

I do think shopping malls should close late for more flexibility. The staff can even take 2 shifts.

Stella said...

Yes you are right.
They don't need to open early but they shall stay late for our convenience that we can shop after work.