Friday, August 21, 2015

International House of Pancake (IHOP), Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, UAE

It's been over 20 years I haven't been to this shop.  Though it isn't my favourite, I'd still hope to taste their buttermilk pancake.  Didn't remember if IHOP has 3 more flavour of syrup beside the original one.  Tried a bit of the others, I still prefer the original syrup.  The pancake is still as good as those I tried in CA.  Buttermilk is buttermilk that it has the butter salty flavour which goes so nice with the flour and milk aroma.  So the 2 side dishes (yes those other 2 are what I called them side dishes) are fish filet in tomato sauce and a chicken mushroom pasta.  Both are pretty good but couldn't finish them all so as to save room for the main course.

2 comments:

Stella said...

Yes IHOP still has the other 3 flavors of syrup but the origial one is the best to me.
IHOP breakfast is like a good old memory to me on the good old times we had lunch breakfast with kid and parents.
Sometime I like to go back to the same restaurant for reason beyond the food too.

in the sea said...

Yes, the original one isn't that artificial.