Sunday, November 8, 2015

Business class, HKG to Male, Maldives, on Sri Lankan Airway

Tried Sri Lankan airway a few years ago with their super bargain price for business class at just HK$1,900 to BKK.  This time their business class is just HK$4,700 (vs CX economy class at HK$6,000).  Sri Lankan offers even better meals than CX.  At least bigger portion of cashew nuts (even more crunchy).  Bigger appetitizer, bigger main course, but the dessert is not good.  That didn't bother me much, as I just took some fresh fruits.  For those who wanna have more meals, this one takes 3 meals - dinner from HKG to BKK and another supper from BKK to Colombo, then breakfast from Colombo to Male.

4 comments:

Stella said...

The seats are very roomy here and the food looks very good too.
It seems the more you eat the more slim you are.

in the sea said...

I don't eat them all at a time. :)

Stella said...

Oh I see.
No wonder you stay fit and slim at all times.
I think your camera may "eat" more food than you.

in the sea said...

No I don't think so. I don't take photos of my meal each day, like those posting on the forums. In fact, I don't like taking photos about food. For those who know me, I'd take photos on food in just 1 or 2 seconds, but then on my own plate, I'd spend more than 5-10 seconds or even 1 minutes. Have to be considerate about the others. :)