Thursday, November 12, 2015

Water Villa, J Resort Kuda Rah, Maldives

At first the room looks very nice and spacious, the more we find out, the worse it can be.  Found out the resort is on sale and there was a group of buyers in the first 2 days of my stay.  Then another 3-4 guests.  In one night only 2 guests, i.e. us.  I then think of a very famous resort in Maldives called The One and Only but it means about the resort.  This time it means the guests (with this resort).
The room itself is not bad, having some quality furniture and bathroom stuff.  However, there isn't a tea/coffee in the room, no bathing gel/shampoo.  As I asked about it, the housekeeping felt very helpless by saying they ran out of it....  I didn't complain it right away because the management would relay that to the staff.  I'll for sure....

4 comments:

Stella said...

Next time you can bring some shampoo to sell here.

in the sea said...

Har... but no guests. Sell to whom?

Stella said...

LOL you made me laugh again.
Thank you very much.

in the sea said...

You are welcome. Life should be with laughters and tears.