Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Create - McDonald's HK

This new "create your own" burger branch first landed at Admiralty,  and now gradually expanding to Causeway Bay and other busy places.  This time I created a burger with a grilled portobello mushroom in addition to the lettuce, tomato, pickled, onion...etc.  With a drink and a fried, it's about HK$75.  It's a bit expensive but to me it's worth it since you can choose a quality bread and nice mushroom.  Something caught my attention is their highlight of premium coffee and also selling coffee beans.  The coffee is pretty good but the cake is somewhat disappointing.  I'd definitely come here for another try.

5 comments:

SS said...

$10 US for this huge burger is worth it though.
M Coffee is really good too.
I also like their soft ice cream and their pancake breakfast. Now they serve breakfast whole day here.

in the sea said...

Their pancake is indeed quite nice. I used to take their full breakfast in the very old days - more than 20 years ago...

SS said...

I always buy their pancake breakfast for my lunch.
I also like their fish burger and soft ice cream too.
But we do not have the dessert you show here.

SS said...

This burger set looks better than the Bucher's also $25HK cheaper.

in the sea said...

Yes, it does and price wise on the reverse.