Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A vision of an unmanned restaurant,

As when I climbed up and saw this village with lights on, I had the vision of my favourite animation movie "Spirited Away" of where the greedy parents took the food without permission at an unmanned restaurant.  The restaurant was exactly like this one I saw.  
There I had the vision people feeding the River Spirit with food because the River Spirit would throw out gold.  The River Spirit grew bigger and bigger and ate those people when there was no more food.  This is what nowadays most people are doing.  When they get into the greed, they are eaten by the greed.  However, when I talked about this to others, no one cared what I was talking about.  Not sure if it's my lingering thought.  I had some strips vision of neon green and white during those few days in this area.

No comments: