Monday, December 24, 2018

I find a recognition from this warm cozy restaurant, Muzu, Hirafu, Niseko, Hokkaido

As this area is quite westernized, I felt like trying some western food.  There I tried a very nice burger (avocado blended sauce and mixed with a zesty tomato sauce).  The fries was also not to be missed.  Time to put aside the calorie count.  The view of the cafe was awesome.
There was an incident that I said "thank you" to the waiter of this restaurant.  Some inconsiderate (actually it's quite a norm nowadays) "phone" people listened to the voice clips from the others.  So the waiter came to their table and asking them to turn down the phone's volume.  As he noticed my affirmative supporting gesture, he gave me another "cool" look.  When he passed by, I told him "thank you".
Sometimes I really hate people abusing their phones for using it as a low band device - walkie talkie or memo taker, pager.  Why pay for over US$1k for a high tech device but use it in low tech!  They even forgot one important function "calling".  When it's just only one person to one person communication, why not make a call?  

No comments: