Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cuts like a knife

This brand "twin men (as HK locals call it)" is what I always wanted. My father spoke highly of this brand and he used one handy knife of this brand to go to the hillside (now Yiu Tung estate) of Shaukiwan and cut some herbs (上山採藥). So when I saw it on a bargain sale (HK$170 for a Chinese knife on point redemption, was HK$980), I got it without any second thought. However, I just put it aside after I see how sharp of it.

When I was a kid, I treated kitchen as a place for food and feeding the family. I killed live fish like a piece of cake. There were of course quite a few times I cut myself. The first few cuts were nothing, but don't know when I started to feel scared of cutting myself. As when I get older and older, I can't help even seeing blood flowing from the cutting.

No comments: