Monday, December 1, 2014

Proud to have been with you, in Maldives

The name Maldives came to me in the late 80's from my old best friend.  Going to Maldives was a dream to me as I wasn't even able to buy a ticket to the nearest place like Taiwan, or I should say not even being able to Macau.  Time really flies.  Every time I touched down Maldives, I often thought about my old best friend.  This time I brought his another 2 old best friends to come here.  We did it.  Proud to have you be our friend and delighted that we came here finally.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Good trip with good old friends always carry more meaning and memory on top of the wine and dine.

in the sea said...

Thanks for the good note too.

Stella said...

Thank you Sea for the good blog, good photos and all the good sharings.