Monday, December 28, 2015

Torafuku stoned pot rice, 6F, Stella Place, Sapporo

Didn't get too much expectation about this place as I'm not much into stoned pot rice, probably because of my experience in HK and BKK.
Out of curiosity about this place highlighting their freshly cooked rice of the day.  They would choose the seasoned ingredients for the pot rice.  This time I noticed they chose chestnut - such a season.
So to go with the rice, we had some bentos - ginger pork and the other sashimi.  The ginger pork is very aromatic with wine and onion with honey glazed sauce.  The steamed egg is very yummy too, but the highlight is their pot rice.  It's evenly cooked that each rice is separate but yet very moist.  That really motivated me to try my cooking for this recipe.

1 comment:

Stella said...

The gree tea ice cream looks so good.....