Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Landmark Room, Raffles Beijing

The hotel upgraded the room to Landmark room with a view to East Chang An Ave. (the main road from west to east in the centre of Beijing.  The room is very classy and in a comfy Simmons bed.  I wrote in advance to the hotel asking about the room with a window that can be opened, because most hotels in Beijing have the centralised air conditioning system that it would be so hot during winter time.  I sometimes need to open the window to cool down the room.  Beijing isn't the only city like this.  Seoul and Tokyo are also the same.  I really don't like those hotels having the room like a sauna.  The hotel did take my note and got me a room with a nice balcony.  What's more, a humidifier was placed in the room to keep the room not that dry.

No comments: