Saturday, February 6, 2016

A healthy and tasty Japanese meal set, Lake Shikotsu MIzu No Uta, Hokkaido

Some of the resorts in Japan may not have their 24 hour dinning services, meaning they don't have any meals for you if you don't book it in advance.  As such resorts are in some remote areas where  it's not easy to find restaurants nearby, it'd better for you to book the meals for the next day.  This time I booked a Japanese meal set in advance.  Ended up there are other resorts' restaurants nearby; so then the following day we could try the other restaurants without the risk of not having a pre-booked meal.
The set meal is JPY2,700 net (approx. USD22), covering a nice sashimi, grilled cod and prawn, stewed pork and small dishes.  I like black bean rice a lot.  My stomach feels so good after the meal indeed.

5 comments:

SS said...

$22 US for this set is very very good price. Lucky you.

I like the black bean rice too very filling and more healthy.
I just went to "Sugar Fish" in Pasadena(Lake Avenue) for dinner last night(also $22 US) and I am not full at all. The wait is 45 minutes there in average.

Happy CNY to you. Thank you for sharing all the delicious food with me here.

in the sea said...

This meal set is already a net. That means it could be just only US$17.
Happy CNY too.

SS said...

Har $17 US fot this meal it is really s steal.
Wish you continue all the good food with good price in Year of the Monkey.

in the sea said...

Thanks. You too.

SS said...

I will continue to enjoy all the good food from your blog here.
Thank you Sea for the free meals here.