Sunday, February 21, 2016

Propaganda, Vietnamese restaurant, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I was so happy to have finally found a nice restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City that I really hoped I could visit it again in the next day.  At first glance, I thought the restaurant seemed to be a place for drinks.  It isn't.  From the peanuts, spring rolls, beans tofu salad, pork chop on rice and beef pho, to the bean curd sweet and the passion fruit salad.  Not a single miss.  All are superb.  This restaurant simply rewrote my dining experience in Ho Chi Minh City.  I chatted with the waitress and fondly got informed they will open a shop in Hong Kong, after their 2nd branch recently opened in Dubai.  I'll definitely look forward to their HK branch.

5 comments:

SS said...

WOW this Propaganda Restaurant is a lot better than the first one in terms of deco, art on the wall, food dishes and the crowd. It is so lively here and the food looks so good.

I am glad I started the other one first before this as the feeling is better this way(as opposed to start the best one first then go to the mediocre one). Very psychological.

in the sea said...

From food to service, this one is the no. 1 I have tried in Vietnam.

SS said...

If they have one in HK later I would like to try.

in the sea said...

I'd definitely tell you if it's gonna have one in HK.

SS said...

Thank you Sea.
Look forward to this one as I like Vietnamese good also the deco here is as good as the dishes.