Thursday, November 10, 2016

A carbo. tea set, by Marmalade Pantry, ION Orchard, Singapore

When I browsed the menu and noticed they serve high tea set at S$38 for 2.  It looks like a good choice.  When the 2 cup cakes were served first, we got a bit full with this cup cake (the choco cup cake is a mud cake but in cup shape).  Later on, when the high tea set was put on the table, I got puzzled how I could finish it all when there are 10 scones and 6 sandwiches.  I'd rather call it a carbo. tea set.

3 comments:

SS said...

WOW this is too much lots of carbs.
I think you can re-sell to others.

in the sea said...

Sometimes when we look at some little thing, we would know how the local culture is.

SS said...

Yes from small things we can tell a lot on the place, its culture and the people.