Friday, March 22, 2013

Delicious by E&O Residence Kuala Lumpur

The buffet isn't that up to my expectation for such a renowned name E&O run restaurant.  It's just a 2 star restaurant quality.  Tried 2 days of breakfast but the fresh fruits were consistently worst.  Strange smell of the papaya, super dried orange and the water melon isn't the best but the best water melon is from Malaysia.  I doubt if that's the season, but when I tried the water melon in the MH lounge, not even the water melon, but also all other fruits were normal.  The hot food in this breakfast can be skipped - they are like left over.  The funny thing is their egg station being placed right in the middle of the restaurant without any ventilation.  After the breakfast, I smelled "greasy" and I had to get changed for my business meetings later on.

2 comments:

Stella said...

At least the bread looks good here.
Food in Malaysia is not as good as those in BKK and HK overall.

in the sea said...

Yes, that's the only better thing I can eat. :)