Sunday, March 17, 2013

Vela, the breakfast and dinner restaurant, Velassaru Maldives

The full board can only allow taking the dinner buffet at this main restaurant.  Anyway, it's not that important to me and in fact buffet is better for me as I need to save time, as serving a 3 course dinner will take more than 1.5 to 2 hours.  Why so hurry for me in a resort - time for doing my work at night time :)  So it's not necessary for those others to have my thinking like that.  In general the buffet is quite good.  *note that the lobsters and prawns on the photo 2 are on extra cost.  The buffet itself is about US75++.

2 comments:

Stella said...

So you also need to work when you are on vacation too.
$75US for this buffet is expensive considered the one at MO-HK is only $50US for New Year.
You might as well take some seafood when you dive at sea bottom.

in the sea said...

With the internet being so easily accessible and people assuming you would reply regardless of the time, we have to work around the clock.