Thursday, March 7, 2013

E&O Residence, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Got a promo. flyer from this group last year that they were having a new serviced apartment in KL, named E&O Residence.  The whole compound has 5 buildings with 2 as the serviced apartments and the other 3 are called St Mary apartment.  The central part is a nice swimming pool with lots of green and some walking trail.  Service wise, it's at average but KL in general has changed pretty much over the past 20 years.  I have seen quite many locals working in a very chilled out way.  Together with the dominant smartphone trend, what more should I say.  Not even in this residence, but also many parts in the city I feel like having my iLeisure - no one would bother me for soliciting services or products as they are all very busy with their smart gadgets.  Even when I was in a foreign exchange counter, I was asked to go to the next one for a better rate.



1 comment:

Stella said...

More and more nice serviced apartments in Southeast Asia now.